Locals Guide: January 2017
Matcha Green Tea Squares
Branson’s Chocolates is beginning 2017 with introducing Matcha Green Tea Squares. Matcha powder is mixed into a white chocolate ganache, formed into squares, and then topped with a sprinkle of matcha powder. According to many studies, matcha tea makes this a sweet treat loaded with benefits: L-Theanine, an amino acid known to create calmness and improve memory, powerful antioxidants including polyphenols and EGCg which is believed to be a powerful anti-carcinogen and catechins which help lower LDL cholesterol, to name a few. Thanks to http://www.naturallivingideas.com/10-amazing-benefits-of-matcha-green-tea/ .
If you want to find us on the web, we are at—
- https://bransonschocolates.wordpress.com/ to check out our brand-new blog!
- https://www.facebook.com/bransonschocolates for all our latest events and happenings,
- https://instagram.com/bransonschocolates/ for mouth-watering photos of our delicious chocolates,
- https://bransonschocolates.com/ for online chocolate shopping,
- https://www.youtube.com/c/BransonsChocolatesAshland for our Chocolate Talk videos.
If you want to catch us out and about in January, here’s where we will be—
- January 20th & 21st, Friday 4-9pm & Saturday 11am-6pm, we will be at ChocolateFest at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. It is the ‘Northwest’s Premier Chocolate Festival’ with over 70 vendors of chocolates, treats, and libations. We’ve been going to ChocolateFest for seven years, and it’s an amazing experience for chocolate lovers. In fact, our Rich Chocolate Truffle won the People’s Choice Award for Best Truffle at ChocolateFest. For more details go to chocolatefest.org .
We’re often out and about at many of the local wineries and events. For the latest event updates, please check us out at https://www.facebook.com/bransonschocolates . If you’d like to see us at one of your favorite local events, you can contact us on our Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d love to hear from you!